BizTalk is Microsoft's enterprise-scale platform that helps the business groups in integrating enterprise apps, automating the processes, monitoring Azure, and other Cloud services. Owing to its long benefit range, this platform is getting worldwide popularity.
Multisoft Systems, as an authorized training partner of Microsoft, are providing the BizTalk Server 2016 Administration Training Course by Microsoft certified trainers. After this course, the aspirants will be able to install BizTalk Server, describe the services and tools provided in BizTalk Server, monitor BizTalk applications on a BizTalk Server installation, and manage BizTalk Server groups.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Install BizTalk Server
- Deploy BizTalk applications to a BizTalk Server installation
- Describe the services and tools provided in BizTalk Server
- Manage and monitor BizTalk applications on a BizTalk Server installation
- Monitor a BizTalk Server environment with System Center Operations Manager
- Manage BizTalk Server groups and backup a BizTalk Server installation
- Web designers, business investigators, Software designer, and framework evaluators
- .Net Professionals
- SQL Professionals
- The aspirants are supposed to carry prior experience with web services and XML.
- The participants should have experience in .NET development (C# or VB .NET), Visual Studio, and SQL Server databases.