20742B Identity with Windows Server 2016 training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Identity with Windows Server 2016 Course gives preparing on conveying and designing Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a circulated business setup, executing Group Policy, performing reestablish and reinforcement, and checking and investigating Active Directory in Windows Server. Likewise, this Windows Server certification covers deployment of other server parts including AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services) and AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services).
This Windows Server course is appropriate for IT experts having fundamental information and experience of Active Directory who wish to procure ability on the character and access technologies of Windows Server 2016.
Have a glimpse on some of the highlighted objectives of 20742B identity with windows server 2016 training:
- Install and oversee space controllers.
- Use Windows PowerShell and graphical apparatuses to oversee protests in Active Directory.
- Implement and oversee AD DS in complex business situations.
- Configure and oversee AD DS destinations and replication.
- Implement and oversee client settings utilizing the Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement security for AD DS and client accounts.
- Configure and keep up declaration specialist (CA) chain of command utilizing AD CS.
- Implement and oversee endorsements.
- Implement and oversee AD Federation Services.
- Implement and oversee Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Ensure synchronization between Azure AD and AD DS.
- Monitor, investigate, and guarantee business coherence for AD DS administrations.
IT professionals, eniched with the fundamental knowledge as well as working experience of the Active Directory and who is willing to gain expertise on identity as well as access the technologies of Windows Server 2016
Here are some of the prerequisites that needful to attend 20741B networking with windows server 2016 training:
- Some introduction to and experience with AD DS ideas and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of center systems administration innovations, for example, IP tends to, name determination, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and essential server virtualization ideas.
- A familiarity with essential security best practices.
- Hands-on working knowledge with Windows customer working frameworks, for example, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell order line interface
- Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
- Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
- Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
- Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
- Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
- Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of AD DS domain controllers
- Deploying a domain controller
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
- Managing user accounts
- Managing groups in AD DS
- Managing computer objects in AD DS
- Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS administration
- Implementing and managing OUs
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Overview of advanced AD DS deployments
- Deploying a distributed AD DS environment
- Configuring AD DS trusts
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Overview of AD DS replication
- Configuring AD DS sites
- Configuring and monitoring AD DS replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and administering GPOs
- Group Policy scope and Group Policy processing
- Troubleshooting the application of GPOs
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Implementing administrative templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection, software installation, and scripts
- Configuring Group Policy preferences
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Securing domain controllers
- Implementing account security
- Implementing audit authentication
- Configuring managed service accounts
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
- Deploying CAs
- Administering CAs
- Troubleshooting and maintaining CAs
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
- Deploying and managing the certificate templates
- Managing certificate deployment, revocation, and recovery
- Using certificates in a business environment
- Implementing and managing smart cards
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
- Overview of AD FS
- AD FS requirements and planning
- Deploying and configuring AD FS
- Overview of Web Application Proxy
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Overview of AD RMS
- Deploying and managing an AD RMS infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS content protection
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Planning and preparing for directory synchronization
- Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Managing identities with directory synchronization
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
- Monitoring AD DS
- Managing the Active Directory database
- Active Directory backup and recovery options for AD DS and other identity and access solutions