Multisoft Systems is a prominent name in the world of Azure training. It is backed by 18-year-experience and a team of Azure experts. This AZ-010 Azure Administration for AWS SysOps Training is designed for AWS Sysops administrators interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS and how Azure is administered. You are also suggested to enroll it if you are keen on facing the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam or the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam.
In its successful completion, you will learn about the features of Azure networking, Azure identity solutions, Azure administration concepts, Azure administration tools, Azure storage features, and Azure virtual machines. You need to understand virtual machines, virtual network concepts, and virtual storage concepts to earn this course. Plus, knowing identity management, identity protection, and role-based access control will help you in this regard.
In its successful completion, you will learn:
- How to deal with the concepts and tools required to administer Azure
- How to work with the Azure networking features
- How to configure and monitor Azure virtual machines
- How to manage Azure storage features and implementation
- How to work with Azure identity solutions
- AWS Sysops Administrator Associate or equivalent are eligible to earn this AZ-010T00-A: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps course. The aspirant needs to have one or two years of experience in AWS deployment, management, and operations.
- Students who want to take us the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam or the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam are also eligible to pursue this course.
- However, the passed-out graduates interested in knowing how Azure is administered and how it is different from AWS are eligible to earn this course.
- A basic understanding of virtual network concepts and virtual storage concepts.
- Working knowledge of using the help pages to determine appropriate parameters and command structure.
- A basic understanding of virtual machines, i.e., how these are used and configured.
- A basic understanding of role-based access control, identity management, and identity protection.