Microsoft Excel 2010 Training enables the participant to organize data and perform operations on it for giving visualization effect and deriving results. This training delivers the knowledge and skills to input data and organize in order to facilitate decision making and further reference. The participants learn MS-Excel 2010 and easily perform tasks such as how to apply functions, build charts, create dynamic worksheets by using PivotTables, automate tasks using macros, and collaborate on worksheets and workbooks.
By going through this training, the candidates will exhibit the following capabilities:
- Create workbook with multiple worksheets and modify their content.
- Customize Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Move data within a workbook.
- Find and Replace data.
- Define Excel table and apply themes to table and workbook.
- Add images, charts, header and footer to worksheets and print them.
- Create formulas and use available functions to calculate data.
- Manipulate data and organize into levels.
- Group multiple sets of data and define alternative data sets.
- Use Goal Seek to get a desired result, Solver to get optimal solutions, and descriptive statistics to analyze data.
- Use Pivot Tables to analyze data dynamically.
- Use Sparklines, Pivot Charts and SmartArt.
- Use macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Track and protect the workbooks and worksheets.
The course is intended for the students and professionals who want to build or enhance their skillset in organizing data using Microsoft Excel.
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with basic computer knowledge can undergo this training.