Aimed at aspiring project managers, Microsoft® Project 2016 course provides comprehensive knowledge about different project management skills, inclusive of Project 2016 interface, views and ribbons. The professionals can work on managing the projects seamlessly with different Microsoft® Project 2016 features, such as entering, organizing, creating basic reports, link tasking, and creating the projects separately.
Multisoft Systems, as a leading training provider in a wide range of Microsoft courses offers latest courseware Microsoft® Project 2016 training for aspiring managers, as well as working professionals. The Microsoft® Project 2016 certification training includes all the fundamentals and concepts needed to become a pro at project management.
The training provides knowledge and upskiling on a range of topics, inclusive of:
- Starting Project 2016
- Creating and managing simple projects
- Mapping a project
- Entering project information
- Changing a project calendar
- Adding resources to a project
- Using different ways to view a project
- Setting a baseline.
- Creating and formatting reports
- Business/Project Analysts
- Program/Project Manager
- Functional Implementer
- Professionals upgrading from earlier versions to the 2016 version
The course is ideal for aspiring Project Managers as well as Projects Support Personnel who should have basic knowledge and understanding of project management.