20716 - Implementing SQL 2016 Data Warehouse (SSIS) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
SSIS stands for SQL Server Integration Services is a component Microsoft's Business Intelligence platform which enables you to transfer data for decision support purposes. Once transferred, data can be examined using Analysis Services and reports can be created using Reporting Services. It can be also used for automate maintenance of SQL Server databases and updates multidimensional cube data.
Multisoft systems provide you SSIS training which helps gain the right knowledge and skills to migrate data with SQL Server Integration Services. The training imparts the knowledge to solve data management issues by building dynamic packages for processing, migrating and reporting data for business intelligence. Moreover, you will understand to deploy packages to the server of SSIS, understand to perform tasks for complex data migrations and improve package functionality with scripting.
SSIS is a data integration service that works on big amount of data and converts it into a manner that is easy to analyze. So SSIS training from Multisoft systems will help you get the complete knowledge of how the tool works and what are the best practices deployed in real- world industrial scenario. Upon completion of training you can clear the Microsoft Certification to grab the best jobs in the market.
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Describe how BI solutions can consume data from the data warehouse.
- Database professionals
- Data warehousing professionals
- BI developers and BI solutions professionals
- Software and ETL developers
- Students with basic knowledge of SQL, seeking a career in Business Intelligence
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
After successfully completing the Implementing SQL 2016 Data Warehouse (SSIS) Training & Certification Course, the candidate will receive a training completion certificate from Multisoft Systems.
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Planning Data Warehouse Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Columnstore Indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Creating an ETL Solution
- Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Implementing a Data Extraction Solution
- Enforcing Data Quality
- Master Data Services
- Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Overview of Data Warehousing
- Considerations for a Data Warehouse Solution
Planning Data Warehouse Infrastructure
- Considerations for Data Warehouse Infrastructure
- Planning Data Warehouse Hardware
Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse Design Overview
- Designing Dimension Tables
- Designing Fact Tables
- Physical Design for a Data Warehouse
- Introduction to Columnstore Indexes
- Creating Columnstore Indexes
- Working with Columnstore Indexes
Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Advantages of Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse Database
- Developing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Migrating to an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Copying Data with the Azure Data Factory
Creating an ETL Solution
- Introduction to ETL with SSIS
- Exploring Source Data
- Implementing Data Flow
Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Introduction to Control Flow
- Creating Dynamic Packages
- Using Containers
- Managing Consistency
Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Debugging an SSIS Package
- Logging SSIS Package Events
- Handling Errors in an SSIS Package
Implementing a Data Extraction Solution
- Introduction to Incremental ETL
- Extracting Modified Data
- Loading Modified Data
- Temporal Tables
Enforcing Data Quality
- Introduction to Data Quality
- Using Data Quality Services to Cleanse Data
- Using Data Quality Services to Match Data
Master Data Services
- Introduction to Master Data Services
- Implementing a Master Data Services Model
- Hierarchies and Collections
- Creating a Master Data Hub
Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Using Scripts in SSIS
- Using Custom Components in SSIS
Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Overview of SSIS Development 13-2
- Deploying SSIS Projects 13-5
- Planning SSIS Package Execution 13-14
Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Introduction to Reporting
- Analyzing Data with Azure SQL Data Warehouse