20743B upgrading your skills to MCSA windows server 2016 training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 teaches participants how to arrange and actualize new usefulness and components of Windows Server 2016. This Windows Server 2016 confirmation is implied for IT experts who wish to upgrade their insight and specialized aptitudes from past forms of Windows Server to the most recent Windows Server 2016. This MCSA preparing presumes a decent understanding and information of past Windows Server advances and aptitudes identical to the MCSA Windows Server 2012 or 2008 certification.
MCSA Windows Server certification is perfect for existing Windows Server managers, framework directors and IT experts who wish to pick up skill in Windows Server 2016 endeavor condition.
- Configure and Install Windows Server 2016.
- Understand and actualize capacity in Windows Server 2016.
- Utilize and apply registry administrations.
- Execute Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Understand and execute organizing.
- Arrange Hyper-V.
- Arrange and oversee progressed organizing capacities.
- Arrange programming characterized organizing.
- Apply remote gets to.
- Introduce and keep up compartments with Windows, and Hyper-V.
- Actualize failover bunching.
- Existing Windows Server administrators
- System administrators
- IT professionals willing to master Windows Server 2016 enterprise environment
Here are some of the prerequisites that needful to attend 20741B networking with windows server 2016 training:
- At least two years of experience with sending and overseeing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 conditions; NS involvement with everyday Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 framework organization administration and upkeep assignments.
- Experience with Windows organizing advances and usage.
- Experience with Active Directory advancements and usage.
- Experience with Windows Server virtualization advancements and usage.
- Information proportionate to the MCSA qualifications of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Module 1: Installing and configuring Windows Server 2016
- Module 2: Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Module 3: Implementing directory services
- Module 4: Implementing AD FS
- Module 5: Implementing network services
- Module 6: Implementing Hyper-V
- Module 7: Configuring advanced networking features
- Module 8: Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Module 9: Implementing remote access
- Module 10: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper‐V containers
- Module 11: Implementing failover clustering
- Module 12: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper‐V
Module 1: Installing and configuring Windows Server 2016
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Windows Server 2016
- Preparing for upgrades and migrations
- Migrating server roles and workloads
- Windows Server activation models
Module 2: Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing Data Reduplication
- Configuring ISCSI storage
- Configuring the Storage Spaces feature in Windows Server 2016
Module 3: Implementing directory services
- Deploying Active Directory domain controllers
- Implementing service accounts
- Azure AD
Module 4: Implementing AD FS
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a single organization
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Implementing SSO with Microsoft Online Services
Module 5: Implementing network services
- Overview of networking enhancements
- Implementing IPAM
- Managing IP address spaces with IPAM
Module 6: Implementing Hyper‐V
- Configuring the Hyper‐V role in Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Hyper‐V storage
- Configuring Hyper‐V networking
- Configuring Hyper‐V virtual machines
Module 7: Configuring advanced networking features
- Overview of high‐performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Hyper‐V networking features
Module 8: Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Overview of SDN
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing Network Controller
Module 9: Implementing remote access
- Remote access overview
- Implementing Direct Access
- Implementing VPN
Module 10: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of containers in Windows Server 2016
- Preparing to deploy containers
- Installing, configuring, and managing containers by using Docker
Module 11: Implementing failover clustering
- Overview of failover clustering
- Implementing a failover cluster
- Configuring highly‐available applications and services on a failover cluster
- Maintaining a failover cluster
- Implementing a stretch cluster
Module 12: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Overview of the integration of Hyper‐V Server 2016 with failover clustering
- Implementing Hyper‐V virtual machines on failover clusters
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 Hyper‐V virtual machine migration
- Implementing Hyper‐V Replica