Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning training delivers all the essential skills and knowledge that a proactive DBA must possess. The detailed study in this course explains how to tune the database and conduct performance analysis. The candidates will be exposed to the right use of Enterprise Manager for monitoring the instances and related components. The upcoming and enthusiastic DBA’s will also develop the skills of identifying the SQL statements that need to be diagnosed and tuned. The training prepares the participants to appear for Oracle 12c performance tuning certification examination.
After learning Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning course, the learners will be able to:
- Understand the concept of tuning, Performance Tuning Diagnostics, and Performance Tuning Tools and related terms
- Use Enterprise Manager, a tool based on the Automatic Workload Repository to tune the databases
- Use metrics, alerts, and baselines to monitor the performance
- Define use-cases and work on Real-time database operation monitoring
- Control the behavior of the Query Optimizer with parameters
- Tune instance components
- Database Administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrators
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop
To be an Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning the candidate has to write and successfully qualify the exam 1Z0-064.