Oracle PeopleSoft Human Resources Rel 9.2 training gives you a solid foundation in setting up core foundation tables related to HR that supports the management and access of worker data. PeopleSoft Human Resource course will help you in optimizing the organization’s workforce structure and perform critical functional task for increasing the efficiency among the team. The participants will learn how to manage employee data using Smart HR templates and Position Management, and view the updated data using Org Chart Viewer and Manager Dashboards.
Upon the completion of Oracle PeopleSoft Human Resources course training, you will exhibit the following skills:
- Set Up Core Foundation Tables related to various business units, locations, and departments of the organization
- Maintain employee data related to jobs, pay groups, and compensation
- Use different tools and templates for employee data management like Smart HR, Position Management, Org Chart Viewer, Talent Summary, and Manager Dashboards
- Add people/positions in the database and administer security on data access
- Set up Core Foundation Tables for managing data on installation settings and companies
- Reports Developer
- Functional Implementer
- System Analysts
There is no formal prerequisite for this course, however candidates with interest in human resource domain can undergo this training.