This course is for project team members who are implementing the PeopleSoft Support and HelpDesk applications. This course describes the business processes for call center applications and teaches implementers how to set up and administer the system.
By the end of the course you will understand how to configure the case transaction pages and their field labels to reflect the particular usage that make sense for your company. You will also know how to define field values for various prompt tables used by the case transaction.
Additionally, you will know how to set up and manage a solution knowledgebase, as well as how to set up service level agreements to define service expectations between you and your customers. You will also discover how to unleash the power of Active Analytics Framework to automate your business processes. For a full list of additional features covered by this course, please see the detailed topic list for this course description.
At Multisoft you will Learn To:
- Automatically assign a case to a provider group and agent based on competencies and other criteria
- Create Call Center business units and agents
- Configure the call center case page to your organization's business needs
- Set up your own status, priority, and other field values for use on the case page
- Define service level agreements and link them to a case
- Use a solution knowledge base to let agents and self-service users easily resolve an issue
- Course Overview
- Call Center Business Process Overview
- Setting Up Call Center Agents
- Setting Up Call Center Business Units
- Configuring the Case Page
- Setting Up Prompt Tables
- Setting Up Agreements and Warranties for Support and Helpdesk
- Managing Solutions
- Setting Up the Solution Infrastructure
- Setting Up the Assignment Engine
- Setting Up Active Analytics Framework
- Setting Up Self-Service
- Setting Up Change Management (Helpdesk only)
- Course Review