PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Training is the best way to develop the understanding of the values and learn how to apply the agile principles. However, the training course is enriched with the in-depth knowledge on identifying and prioritizing environmental, performing frequent reviews, as well as operational, and infrastructure factors. Through this PMI-ACP® Exam Training, the candidates would gain acquaintance on responsive to market dynamics along with the knowledge of the agile principles and agile techniques.
After completing the PMI-ACP® Certification Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Gain acquaintance on the procedure of prioritizing the non-relevant non-functional requirements
- Enhance the skills that help in identifying as well as engaging the stakeholders
- Learn how to review the increments in order to confirm as well as enhance business value
- Understand how to balance the development of deliverable units
- Learn how to align the project and team goals
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner online training course is apt for the ones who are willing to establish the career as Project Managers.
The candidates should have working experience as a Project Manager having knowledge of agile principles and techniques along with 30 PDUs.
Note: PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP, PgMP AND PfMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization
2. Value-Driven Delivery
- Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities
- Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments
3. Stakeholder Engagement
- Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved
- Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making
4. Team Performance
- Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance
5. Adaptive Planning
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings
6. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status
- Implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again
7. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team