The JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) from red Hat offers high-end developer productivity and is cloud-specific, which can be operated across multiple platforms, as it is a an open source Java Platform Enterprise Edition. Used across several organizations, it is utilized by professionals to build, deploy, and host Java Apps and Services.
Red Hat® JBoss® Application Administration I Training from Multisoft Systems covers developing and deploying the applications in a cloud-ready environment. The JBoss application administration certification training also provides learners with an understanding about the terminology and concepts of JBoss EAP, the directory structure of Standalone mode and its configuration file, configuring servers and much more.
The aspiring Red Hat® Certitifed JBoss Administrator, after completing the course, will also learn about:
- Installing and running a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance
- Deploying an application onto a standalone server
- Defining a server group on a host
- Database connection pools in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configuring the JVM for both standalone and domain modes
- Suitable for both who are new to Red Hat® JBoss® or have worked on Red Hat® JBoss® Application Platform 5.
- Basic knowledge and experience of system administration on Microsoft Windows, Linux® operating systems or UNIX.
- Knowledge of hardware and networking
Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam (EX248)