Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) from red Hat offers high-end developer productivity and is cloud-specific, which can be operated across multiple platforms, as it is a an open source Java Platform Enterprise Edition. Used across several organizations, it is utilized by professionals to build, deploy, and host Java Apps and Services.
Red Hat® JBoss® Application Administration I Training from Multisoft Systems covers developing and deploying the applications in a cloud-ready environment. The JBoss application administration certification training also provides learners with an understanding about the terminology and concepts of JBoss EAP, the directory structure of Standalone mode and its configuration file, configuring servers and much more.
The aspiring Red Hat® Certitifed JBoss Administrator, after completing the course, will also learn about:
- Installing and running a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance
- Deploying an application onto a standalone server
- Defining a server group on a host
- Database connection pools in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configuring the JVM for both standalone and domain modes
- Suitable for both who are new to Red Hat® JBoss® or have worked on Red Hat® JBoss® Application Platform 5.
- Basic knowledge and experience of system administration on Microsoft Windows, Linux® operating systems or UNIX.
- Knowledge of hardware and networking
Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam (EX248)
- Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in domain mode
- Configure servers
- Use the CLI tool
- The datasource subsystem
- The logging subsystem
- The messaging subsystem
- The security subsystem
- JVM configuration
- Migrating applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- The web subsystem
- Introduction to clustering
1. Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7.
- Install and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance.
- Understand extensions, profiles, and subsystems.
2. Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode
- Run and configure JBoss EAP in standalone mode.
- Configure interfaces and socket binding groups.
3. Script configure and deploy applications
- Configure JBoss EAP with command line interface.
- Deploying applications in standalone mode.
4. Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform as a managed domain
- Run JBoss EAP as a managed domain.
- Assign a domain controller.
- Configure a host controller and domain controller.
5. Configure servers in a managed domain
- Manage domain server architecture.
- Configure servers and server groups.
6. Configure datasources
- Explore the datasource subsystem and configure JDBC drivers, datasources, and an XA datasource.
7. Configure the logging subsystem
- Configure loggers and logging handlers.
8. Configure the messaging subsystem
- Explore the messaging subsystem.
- Configure messaging resources, journals and other settings.
9. Secure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configure a database security realm, an LDAP security realm, and password vault.
- Secure a JMS Destination.
10. Configure the Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Configure the JVM in standalone mode and in a managed domain.
11. Configure the web subsystem
- Explore and configure the features of the web subsystem.
12. Deploy clustered applications
- Explore clustered applications.
- Configure subsystems that support clustered applications and configure load balancing.
- Deploy HA Singleton applications.
13. Configure the batch subsystem
- Explore and configure batch jobs and batch subsystem.