Based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 and Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0, the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course is designed for the Cloud administrators, Linux system administrators, and Cloud operators who are responsible for maintaining a private or hybrid cloud. Multisoft Systems, an Indian training company, is a leading provider of this course. We have designed this course to focus on managing OpenStack with the use of Horizon dashboard and the command-line interface.
You should go for this course if you are a system administrator and intend to implement a cloud computing environment using OpenStack. It will teach you with the techniques of configuring, using, and maintaining Red Hat® OpenStack Platform. The Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course, however, delivers the skills of configuring Red Hat OpenStack Platform, managing users & projects, blocking storage, and configuring images at instantiation.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- How to deploy scalable stacks?
- How to deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using RHOSP director?
- How to manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses?
- How to create and manage block and object storage in the OpenStack framework?
- How to customize instances with cloud-init?
- How to launch an instance?
- How to manage projects, quotas, and users?
- Linux system administrators
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators who are responsible for maintaining a private or hybrid cloud
- To earn the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) training, you need to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent experience.