The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310) Course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators. Based on Red Hat OpenStack version 10.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, it is designed to prepare the aspirants for Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310) and teach the practices of managing and tuning Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance.
Multisoft Systems is a globally acknowledged training institute which has an upper hand in providing Red Hat OpenStack Administration courses. It provides the Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310) Course with certified trainers. In its successful completion, you will learn the techniques of managing OpenStack networking service (Neutron) to enhance network performance, configuring distributed virtual routers, opening vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and deploying software-defined networking with OpenDaylight. You will also become a master of working with Distributed virtual router (DVR), Network functions virtualization (NFV), Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL), and IPv6 networking.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Access Ceph storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
- Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
- Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
- Troubleshoot Neutron issues
- Network engineers
- Network operators
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators
- To earn this Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310) Course, you need to become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or earn Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) training. However, equivalent experience of any of these courses will also help you in pursuing the same.