UFT (Unified Functional Testing) training imparts the skills on one of the widely used functional and regression automated testing tools, provided by Hewlett Packard (HP). UFT, formerly known as HP QTP (Quick Test Professional), is appreciated by software testers for enterprise quality assurance¬.
Participants will gain intensive knowledge on the basic concepts of UFT and its methods of using to test various software applications. Trainees will learn how to use the tool to compare actual and expected result and present the report in the execution summary. How the use of UFT reduces the testing cycle phases and results in fast and reliable output is explained.
Upon the completion of training, you will be able to learn:
- Record and Replay of Sample Scenarios
- Working with object repository
- Different types of checkpoints
- Verify output values
- Data Driven Tests Using Parameters
- Using Multiple and Reusable Actions
- Use Recovery Scenario Manager and Test Batch Runner
- Professionals willing to switch from manual testing to automation testing
- Fresher’s looking ahead for career in automation testing
- Professionals with QTP tool knowledge but willing to enhance their skills
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in testing and zeal to learn new tools are the ideal participants for this course.