An ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tool helps the software testing professionals in extracting data from heterogeneous data sources, transforming it, and loading it into a data warehouse. Pursuing the ETL Testing Training is helpful for the software testing professionals who perform data analysis to extract relevant information from the irregular database.
Driven by the ever-increasing use of ETL tools and ETL professionals, We, at Multisoft Systems, have come up to provide the ETL Testing Training with highly skilled ETL experts. We have designed this training course to prepare the participants in preparing test data, test planning, test execution, test closure, result analysis, and different types of ETL testing; i.e., the different phases of an ETL testing process.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Prepare test data, test planning, test execution, test closure, and result analysis
- Work with the different phases of an ETL testing process
- Create ETL test scenarios and test cases
- Identify different types of ETL bugs, and testing ETL software
- ETL and SQL Developers, Software Engineers and Analysts
- BI, Mainframe and Database Project Managers
- The aspirants are supposed to carry basic knowledge of software development and programming language. However, analytical problem-solving skills would be a great addition to this agenda.