Ruby on Rails, or simply Rails, is an open source, highly dynamic web application framework, used for developing web pages, web services, and database structures. Ruby on Rails training demonstrates how to build full featured highly scalable, object oriented web apps. The course allows the candidates to explore the best web development practices for sustainable productivity. The aspirants will take a deep dive into the complete process of creating a dynamic database driven applications on the Rails framework.
By the end of Ruby on Rails training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain MVC architecture
- Install Ruby, Rails, and MySQL Database Server
- Work on the access library, Active Record, for data handling
- Use other libraries to simplify coding, perform validations, session management, and other tasks
- Modularize templates for reusing the code
- Create and customize URL making them search engine friendly
- Work on the forms and debug applications for error handling using tailed error logs
- Illustrate functionality using CRUD
Anyone who is interested in learning or advancing the web application development techniques can undergo this training.
The candidates must have the following skillset to undergo this training:
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of database systems