366 total views, 3 views today
AWS is a platform of cloud that provides cost-effective and easy-to-use cloud computing solutions to businesses. The work responsibilities of the AWS architects are team development, designing applications or services. The salary of an AWS solution architect depends on Location, Experience, Employer, and Skillset.
Amazon Web Services or AWS is a platform of cloud that provides scalable, cost-effective, reliable, and easy-to-use cloud computing solutions to businesses all over the world. The business organizations that are ready to pay can use the services of AWS which is also beyond the countries, continents. AWS is a combination of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
AWS certification Exam cost
- AWS Cloud Practitioner exam is US$100.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Assistant is US$150.
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam costs US$300.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate the fee is $150.
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Exam Fee $300
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional fee- $300
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Fee- $150
- AWS Security – Specialty – $300
AWS Certification Types
The professional who has an AWS solutions architect certification can only become an AWS architect. The work responsibilities of the AWS architects are team development, designing applications or services. The types of Exams are as follows:
- AWS Cloud Architect AWS Developer
- AWS Big Data Specialist
- AWS Cloud Network Engineer
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- AWS SysOps Admin
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Security Specialist
- AWS Cloud Engineer
The salary of an AWS solution architect depends on the four main pillars are Location, Experience, Employer, and Skillset. In India, the average salary of an AWS is Rs.551000 to Rs. 1195000 which is based on location (as per Glassdoor). Experience is also a vital point to getting a higher salary. For one year of experience, the AWS professional will get 4,80,000 per annum, rather than for 15 or more senior AWS professionals can get up to Rs. 5,000,000 per annum (as per LinkedIn). The salary of AWS professionals is also different depending upon the Employer such as Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services, and others are pay different scales to their employees. The average salary of a DevOps Engineer is around Rs. 725000 per annum. Rather than, a Solution Architect is around Rs. 100000 per annum.