PMP® stands for Project Management Professional is the most basic industry-recognized certification for project managers. Internationally recognized and demanded, the PMP® Certification validates that you have attended the PMP® Training and have experience, education and capability to successfully lead and direct projects.
Project management is a specialized and frequently complex task, and needs more training than the average programmer. PMP® Certification engages you to better evaluate the capacities and aptitudes of others. With the discipline to expert the material for the certification, you are in a better position than evaluate the capabilities of others. You have the opportunity to survey your own qualities and weaknesses in the process of earning the attestation, and have a broader understanding of the capabilities and toolsets that can be effective.
The PMP® Certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and planning project teams. If you are an expert project manager looking to solidify your skills, rise to supervisors and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® affirmation is the right choice for you.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gant charts, and mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust and leadership necessary to meet project requirements
- Delivering projects on scope, on time and on budget.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. PMP® Coaching Institute in Noida is best for the following professionals:
- Project Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Executives
- Software Developers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Secondary degree 7,500 hours leading and directing projects 35 hours of project management education
Four-year degree 4,500 hours leading and organizing projects 35 hours of project management education