1,885 total views, 3 views today
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM (customer relationship management) solution. According to a study by IDC, the jobs demanding Salesforce skills are showing a huge increase in number. This demand is expected to create 3.3 million jobs in the Salesforce ecosystem by 2022. Irrespective of your current profile, it is important for you to keep up with the rapidly changing technology to land a new, or better, job. Both technical and non-technical Salesforce skills on the resume have shown to draw recruiters’ attention to the profile. Interviews are always nerve-wrecking. It is of real importance to understand what is expected from you and whether you fit in that given profile or not. You will find some of the most asked Interview Questions on Salesforce below that will help you sail through the interview smoothly.
- What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s #1 cloud-based CRM platform, which provides CRM applications for sales, service, marketing, etc.
- What is a custom object in Salesforce?
Objects are the containers for the information, but they also come with special functionality. Custom objects are the objects created by the user to store information that’s specific to the company or industry.
- What is the use of a custom object?
Custom object helps the users to collect the information that is unique to the organization.
- What is object relationship overview in Salesforce?
Relationships are created to link objects with each other, so that when the users view records, they can also see the related data.
- What are the different types of object relations in Salesforce?
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Junction Relationship
- How SaaS is helpful to Sales force?
- SaaS (Software as a Service) gives smooth and easy integration with existing technology environments.
- It also reduces software management responsibilities.
- The user gets easier access from anywhere, anytime.
- It allows the user to choose to discontinue using the program at any time without penalty other than not being able to use Salesforce.
- How Salesforce is used to track sales?
It records all the basic details like the number of customers served daily, daily sales volume, sales manager detailed reports, sales numbers. It uses the performance chart on the home page to track the sales performance or the performance of the sales team against a customizable sales goal. The performance chart displays data based on the sales team’s opportunities.
- How many relationships are there in Salesforce?
- Master-detail relationships
- Lookup relationships
- What is a trigger in Salesforce?
A trigger executes before or after specific data manipulation language (DML) events occur. It enables the user to perform custom actions before or after changes to Salesforce records.
- What is the use of static resources in Salesforce?
- What is the difference between Force.com and Salesforce.com?
Salesforce.com is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application that is based on SaaS.
Force.com is a platform that was designed to help developers and businesses to build powerful enterprise applications.
- What are the different types of reports present in Salesforce?
- Tabula Reports
- Summary Reports
- Matrix Reports
- Joined Reports
- What is a junction object and why is it used?
A custom object with two master-detail relationships is called a junction object.
It is used to create many-to-many relationships between objects.
- What is a dashboard in Salesforce?
Dashboards are built in Salesforce to help you visually understand changing business conditions so that you can make decisions based on the real-time data that have been gathered with reports.
- What is the difference between SOQL and SOSL?
|It stands for Salesforce Object Search Language.||It stands for Salesforce Object Query Language.|
|It is used to retrieve the records from the database by using the “FIND” keyword.
|It is used to retrieve the records from the database by using “SELECT” keyword.
|It can be used to identify the objects or fields in which the data resides.||It does not help with knowing in which object or field the data resides.|
|You can retrieve data from only one table.||Query can be used on multiple tables.|
About the author: Nisha Negi is a Technical Content Writer at Multisoft Systems. She writes blog posts and articles on various technical subjects. She is an experienced IT professional, and bears immense knowledge of the latest technology. She stays current with all the ongoing and upcoming certifications. Her way of expression is contemporary and crisp.