4,783 total views, 9 views today
ITIL® is the world’s leading set of service management best practices. ITIL defines common terms, concepts and processes that organizations use world-wide. Organizations of all shapes and sizes can adapt ITIL as it is flexible and scalable. A key contributor to ITIL’s success is the associated ITIL qualification and training schemes. Benefits of ITIL® Foundation Training program are:
- Recognized qualification: ITIL qualifications set international benchmarks of quality for all people within the IT profession across the world. Service providers and individuals recognize the ITIL brand and this is a key motivator for ITIL training. People feel that their qualification will be worth the effort and help their career development.
- Building trust: Building greater confidence in service management helps people to focus more on customer satisfaction and delivering the business outcomes that customers need. This leads to better engagement with customers that lead to a more trusted relationship.
- Changing behavior: The ITIL training scheme encourages people to think about new ways of working and approaches for improving customer satisfaction. ITIL is designed to help everyone to focus their attention on the needs of the customers and user experience rather than focusing too much on the technology issues when engaging with customers.
- Building capability and confidence for action: Delivering service successfully depends on personnel involved in service management having the appropriate competencies, skills and experience. ITIL training and qualifications help people to build confidence that enables them to improve service delivery to customers.
- Learning a common language: Many people are already using service management processes but they may not be using standard processes or terminology. ITIL training helps people to learn a common language for service management that applies across global supply chains. People also want to be part of the ITIL community that speaks this language.
- Competitive edge: ITIL provides processes and models to help service providers to work with their business, customers, users and suppliers in a standard way. ITIL training helps people to understand the processes and models and this gives a service provider a competitive edge.