PMP® is the top level and popular Project Management Certification across the world. The Certification is based on the project management best practice guidance publication Project management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) by Project Management Institute (PMI). PMP® is considered as moderate too difficult to pass as it cover vast topics under the syllabus based on PMBOK and demanding candidate to prove this expertise in applying concepts from PMPBOK in real case scenarios. PMP Training program is uniquely designed to clear your PMP certification exam in the first try. The Case Study based training approach ensures the best Trainer – Applicant engagement, imparting PMP® concept in detail. The training program offers you the following benefits:
- Develop a complete understanding of the project goals, purposes and benefits before promising significant resources. This ensures that only the projects which are expected to offer benefits exceeding the investment of time and money are introduced.
- Provide a rigorous approach to defining a realistic, but still challenging, timescale and budget for completion of the project.
- Confirm that the project proceeds effectively through all the vital phases, from concept through to completion. This makes sure the project is correctly reviewed by the stakeholders at key stages including initiation and final acceptance
- Implement a systematic process to manage changes to the project scope or objectives. This reduces the risks associated with change to the end-product or to the benefits for the sponsors.
- Establish a structured approach for clearly defining roles and responsibilities for the delivery of the project and its work packages. This is critical to building commitment to the project objectives.
PMP Training in Noida is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The training program is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager