2,371 total views, 3 views today
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator program is an online performance-based test that gives competency to perform the responsibilities of Kubernetes administrators.
- Kubernetes Administrator program will teach the techniques of deploying a multi-component software application, creating Kubernetes pods, and managing containers effectively.
- Kubernetes Administrator program will showcase your skills and promote your career to an imaginary height. You will become a globally-acknowledged Kubernetes expert.
Kubernetes is designed to manage IT systems and services efficiently. This open-source platform is used to abstract storage, machine, and network away from their physical implementation, and deploy containers to clusters. The Certified Kubernetes Administrator program is an online performance-based test. It provides the assurance that CKAs have the skills, knowledge, and competency to perform the responsibilities of Kubernetes administrators. The certified professionals can design and implement solutions to configure hardware, peripherals, and services, manage settings and storage, and leverage Kubernetes clusters. Here is some of the popular job roles offered to certified professionals.
- Azure Cloud Engineer/Architect
- DevOps Enterprise Architect – Docker/Kubernetes
- Azure Network Engineer (Architect)
- AWS DevOps Engineers
- DATA ENGINEER: BIG DATA
- SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
- Associate Distinguished Engineer (Cloud)
- GCP ENGINEERS/LEAD/ARCHITECTS
- Senior Engineer – Spring Boot/Microservices Architecture
- CLOUD ENGINEER/ARCHITECTS – GO LANG, KUBERNETES, AZURE
- Big Data Engineers
- Enterprise Architect
Kubernetes Administration Using Docker Training is a 32-hour training program delivered by skilled subject matter experts. Throughout this program, you will learn how to deploy a multi-component software application, create Kubernetes pods, deployments, and services, install a Kubernetes cluster from scratch, manage containers effectively, and build Docker images easily. Plus, it will prepare you to crack the CKA examination confidently. To get certified, you are supposed to score 74% or higher in the exam. You will get 3 hours to crack the CKA examination.
The CKA exam tests the following areas:
- Scheduling – 5%
- Networking – 11%
- Application lifecycle management – 8%
- Installation, configuration & validation – 12%
- Core concepts – 19%
- Cluster maintenance – 11%
- Logging/monitoring – 5%
- Troubleshooting – 10%
- Security – 12%
- Storage – 7%
Are you planning to get CKA certified? That’s a great thing! It will showcase your skills and promote your career to an imaginary height. You will become a globally-acknowledged Kubernetes expert and ready to achieve personal growth. Passing the exam is actually means that you are rewarded in yourself. Well, as an aspirant of this course, you should have a basic level of familiarity with Linux and Unix. Also, you will get a training completion certificate after pursuing this training, based on hands-on classes and practical demonstrations.
Preparing for Kubernetes certification exams
Like any exam, preparing is not easy but it isn’t rocket science. You’ll need plenty of time both to study and to practice—many successful engineers take about four months to prepare, studying for 2-3 hours daily. Remember that the CKA and the CKAD aren’t the same.
- The CKA covers a lot of cluster-related components, installation, and configurations.
- The CKAD, on the other hand, doesn’t go into cluster configurations but does require a full understanding of how clusters work.