Kubernetes Administration Using Docker Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Kubernetes is a cluster and container management tool which is used to deploy containers to clusters. It was developed to abstract storage, machine, and network away from their physical implementation. This container management tool is rapidly becoming the de-facto standard to operate containerized applications at scale in the data centre.
Multisoft Systems has designed the Kubernetes Administration Using Docker Training to help the aspirants in learning the techniques of deploying, using, and maintaining applications on Kubernetes. It is ideal for Testing Professionals, Software Professionals, Designers, Software Architects, open-source contributors, IT Managers who are leading software development projects, and Developers who want to learn how to use Dockers and Kubernetes effectively. On its successful completion, you will learn the approaches to manage infrastructure with the help of Chief IT automation software.
- How to create Kubernetes pods, deployments, and services?
- How to build Docker images and configure Docker Hub from scratch?
- How to deploy a multi-component software application efficiently and easily
- How to install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch?
- How to run and manage containers effectively?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Software Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Software Architects and Designers
- Open source contributors and enthusiasts
- IT Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development projects
- Developers who want to learn how to use Dockers and Kubernetes effectively
- The aspirants of Kubernetes Administration Using Docker Training should have a basic level of familiarity with Linux and Unix.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the VMware Spring: Core Training.
Module 1: Docker Administration
- Introduction to Containers
- Introduction to Docker
- Downloading and Installing Docker
- Docker Essential Commands
- Docker Engine
- Understanding Docker Images
- Building Docker Images
- Storing and Retrieving Docker Images from Docker Hub
- Private Registry
- Managing Cgroups
- Building Containers from Images
- Understand Storage Plugins
- Networking Docker Containers
- Data Persistence with Volumes
- Linux Capabilities
- Creating and Managing Certificates
Module 2: Core Concepts of Kubernetes
- Cluster Orchestration
- Looking at K8S Origination at Google
- Open Source
- Design Principles
Module 3: Navigating Kubernetes Architecture
- Replication Controller
- Persistent Volumes
- High Availability
Module 4: Using Kubernetes Features
- Resource Quota
Module 5: Security and Kubernetes
- Role Based Access Control
- Service Accounts
Module 6: Networking and Kubernetes
- Docker Networking
- Kubernetes Networking
- Pod to Pod
- Exposing Services
Module 7: Logging/Monitoring
- Monitor Cluster Components
- Monitor Applications
- Container Level Monitoring
- Manage Cluster and Application Logs
Module 8: Practical Kubernetes Examples
- Hello World
- Metal Load Balancer
Module 9: Application Lifecycle Management
- Understand Deployments and how to perform rolling updates and rollbacks.
- Know various ways to configure applications.
- Know how to scale applications.
- Understand the primitives necessary to create a self-healing application.
Module 10: Roadmap/Beta
- Network Plugins