Primavera p6 is complete, optimum performance, multi-project planning and control software. It helps organizations manage any type of portfolio and gives numerous ways to organize, projects, filter and sort activities and resources. It has a rich graphical edge to plan, and manage report on projects. Primavera p6 training teaches you the concepts such as Organizational Breakdown Structure and Enterprise Project Structure that are useful in organizing projects, people and work. This training program is designed as per advanced industry trends and keeping in mind the latest Primavera course content and syllabus based on the requirement of the students. The benefits of this program are:
- It reduces risk and schedule overruns cost.
- Helps to control and schedule project activities.
- It guides us to ideal deployment of project resources.
- It provides clear image about the project progress.
- It helps us to estimate the WBS’s, activities.
- Tracing of multiple projects becomes easier using PRIMAVERA.
- Helps to communicate evidently with the accurate data, execution team and management.
- It also guides the preparation of optimal project scheduling with available time, budget and resources.
- Helps us to form enterprise assignment structure and organizational breakdown structure.
- It permits easy association between various projects users.
- It helps us to prepare the correct costing for the activities.
The audience for this course is individuals that already have a sound understanding of basic project planning and control methods and require ability in the use of Primavera software. In addition to this, the course is also applicable to aspirants that desire an understanding of how software can be used to simplify the project management process.
- Project Managers
- Site Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Engineers keen to learn P6
Project management certification courses are designed to determines the useful applications of software in project management and helps applicants develop skills to handle assignments using Primavera, covering all basic features of the software available over the web. Participants learn planning, scheduling and controlling of small and large scale projects; minimizing risks, driving down costs and delivering results for key stakeholders; selecting the correct strategic mix of projects and matching resource capacity.