- Microsoft 365 helps the employees in recording information and sharing official documents.
- Microsoft 365 featured search capabilities and helps the employees in document management.
- Microsoft 365 enables the users for mobile access anywhere, anytime.
Microsoft 365 combines the power of cloud computing with a full suite of mobile apps, making it easier for employees to stay productive while traveling, on-site or working remotely. It helps the companies to focus on delivering the mission instead of wasting time worrying if the team is staying connected and productive on the go. This tool is featured communication as well as collaboration tools to allow the employees in collaborating effectively with external partners. With its use, an employee can easily record information, share an official document, and create an electronic record of an action. Today we will discuss some of its mind-blowing benefits along with the future prospects of MS-100 Exam Preparation.
- It enables the users for mobile access anywhere, anytime.
- It offers a full suite of mobile apps by combining the power of cloud computing.
- It helps the employees to stay productive while travelling or working remotely.
- It promotes Internal and External Collaboration.
- It enables the employees to find the documents and information they have created
- It is featured with search capabilities and helps the employees in document management.
- Microsoft 365 gets updated every 3 months
Many organizations use Microsoft SharePoint or OneDrive for document management to improve searchability and get all-in-one tools to manage user access. In this way, these organizations improve productivity without improving the communication environment. Microsoft 365 was introduced as a permanent solution to them. MS-100 – Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training will help you in configuring Microsoft 365, managing user-driven client installations of Microsoft 365 Apps for deployment, managing Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise deployments, managing Microsoft 365 tenants, and working with the product functionalities of Microsoft 365, and implementing applications. You may ask who can go for this course. Well, this hands-on course is designed for professionals who want to work in Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin roles. However, the aspirants need to have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- This MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training is ideal for the professionals who have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths and want to work in Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin roles.
- Understanding of general IT practices.
- Understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- Any of the role-based administrator course such as Teamwork, Messaging, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.