MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is engaged in providing practical hands-on training on Microsoft 365 Identity and Services. This course covers three key elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration â€“ Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Microsoft 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. Our offered course is designed by the industry experts to give an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. It is ideal for the professionals who are looking forward to taking up the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin roles in their respective organizations and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certifications.
If you have completed this course, you will learn how to manage your tenant, manage user-driven client installations of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise-level deployments, work with Microsoft 365 product functionalities, and examine the key components of Microsoft 365 management. You will be able to examine all the key components that are needed to be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- How to configure Microsoft 365?
- How to plan and implement identity synchronization?
- How to work with Microsoft 365 product functionalities?
- How to design, configure, and manage Microsoft 365 tenant?
- How to manage user-driven client installations of Microsoft 365 Apps for deployment?
- How to examine the key components of Microsoft 365 management?
- How to manage Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise deployments?
- How to implement application and external access?
- 24 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training is ideal for the professionals who have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths and want to work in Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin roles.
- Understanding of general IT practices.
- Understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- Any of the role-based administrator course such as Teamwork, Messaging, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training.
Module 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Environment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
Module 3: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Admin Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise Deployments
Module 4: Office 365 Overview
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Power Platform Overview
- Power Apps Overview
- Power Automate Overview
- Power BI Overview
- Power Virtual Agents Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
Module 5: Configuring Microsoft 365 Clients
- Microsoft 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Microsoft 365
- Module 6: Capturing User-Driven Data
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Workplace Analytics
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
Module 8: Implementing Application and External Access
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Solutions for External Access