1,409 total views, 1 views today
- You will be able to become an AWS Solution Architect if you have strong knowledge of networking, Attended Associate level training, and working knowledge of cloud computing.
- You will be responsible for managing the cloud computing architecture of an organization after joining as a solution architect.
- AWS Professional Level training will help you to gain practical exposure to IAM, Glacier, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and Relational Database Service (RDS).
What is AWS?
AWS Solution Architects ensures that the customers are following best practices, guidance, and recommendations to develop efficient cloud solutions. As it prepares the professionals for the SAA-C02 exam and opens unlimited numbers of job profiles, it has become one of the most valuable cloud computing certifications across the globe. After joining as a solution architect, you will be responsible for managing the cloud computing architecture of an organization. Your AWS Solution Architect – Professional Level Training will help you in getting in-depth knowledge of addressing high-risk issues, working with architectural principles, developing a technical cloud strategy, and handling the issues of cloud migration. Here we go with a set of things handled by trained professionals.
AWS Solution Architect Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership solutions in the Sales and Marketing space
- Ensure the delivery of cloud solutions is aligned with the Enterprise IT architecture
- Create and reviews system designs to leverage existing standards
- Implement cloud computing facilities with the use of CloudFront and AutoScaling
- Manage Amazon RDS by deleting, rebooting, and upgrading DB instances
- Evaluate new technologies for innovation and improvement of infrastructure
- Generate system documents, testing analyses, and conceptual/logical architectures
- What is Amazon VPC? How to Get Started with Amazon VPC?
- Use VPC for launching new instances and managing components
- Work with Error Responses, Job Operations, and Vault Operations
Which are the key perquisites of becoming an AWS Solution Architect?
Our offered course is designed for the AWS Server Managers, AWS Project Managers, AWS System Engineers, Cloud Computing application developers, and IT professionals involved in designing architecture over cloud computing. You will be able to become an AWS Solution Architect – Associate Level Training. if you have strong knowledge of networking, Attended Associate level training, and working knowledge of cloud computing.
Not only the listed ones, but the certified professionals can also Create Groups, Delete Users, Test IAM Policies, work with Amazon VPC, and handle Amazon ElastiCache effectively. This course will help you to gain practical exposure to IAM, Route 53, ElastiCache (EC), Glacier, Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Auto Scaling, CloudFront, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and Relational Database Service (RDS). You will get lucrative job options like Solution Architect – AWS, Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, and Solution Architect – experience in AWS or Azure.