With so many technologies around, choosing the right career path becomes a daunting task for a beginner software developer. However, Microsoft remains the most popular and the most tangible of all. Microsoft Software Developer path begins with the Microsoft Beginner Level .NET 4.5 training that includes the fundamentals of programming and concludes with imparting skills to develop rich applications.
There are few categories that you can choose to get trained on:
- Application development –Encompasses non-web based development of applications such as paint, Microsoft Word.
- Web development- Involves the development of applications that run on the web browsers such as online shopping websites.
- System development – Involves the designing of the code which works behind the scenes such as operating systems.
- Mobile development- Covers the skills required to build applications for mobile devices.
- Embedded systems development–Comprehends the writing of programs that work on non-computer devicessuch as mechanical or electrical systems often with real-time computing constraints.
Pick a programming discipline
A stronghold on the programming fundamentals is the backbone for any kind of software development. Microsoft Beginner Level .NET 4.5 training provides the same. This training imparts the knowledge and skills required to build Windows and Web applications. This course delivers concepts about .NET framework, C# language structure, programming syntax,and execution of code. It also introduces the web development concepts such as creating and deploying interacting web pages, working with client-side scripting, and debugging web applications.
Gaining elementary skills can help the budding software developers to secure entry-level employment. Moreover, make them eligible for the next round of learning, Microsoft Advance level .NET training, for better prospects.