Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Apache Kafka is one of the fastest growing and in-demand technical skills. The course of Apache Kafka Certification Training is designed to cater the latest industry’s needs by giving proper training of Apache Kafka to the professionals.
The Apache Kafka Training Course offered by Multisoft Systems encompasses the fundamental concepts such as Kafka Cluster & API, Kafka and its integration with Hadoop, Spark, Storm, etc. The certification course also covers the installation and the configuration process of Kafka and other key components like Hadoop, Spark, Storm etc.
After completing the Apache Kafka Training, all the candidates will be able to:
- Understand the Kafka and its key components
- Establish an end-to-end Kafka Cluster with Hadoop.
- Integration of Kafka with the streaming systems such as Spark and Storm.
- Explain the several features used in the designing and developing a high-quality messaging system.
- Understand and explain the insights of KAFKA API and much more.
Enlist yourself in this certification course today to verify your skills and open the doors to success.
- Developers who wish to establish themselves as a Kafka Big Data Developer.
- Testing Professionals and Project Managers those are involved in the Queuing and Messaging systems.
- Big Data Architects who want to add Kafka in their ecosystems.
Knowledge of Core Java Concepts is must for this certification training program.
- Big Data Overview
- An Introduction to the Zookeeper
- Introduction to the Kafka
- About Installation and Configuration
1. Big Data Overview
- Big Data—Introduction
- Three Vs of Big Data
- The Data Volume
- The Data Sizes
- The Data Velocity
- The Data Variety
- The Data Evolution
- The Features of Big data
- About the Industries with Examples
- What is the Big Data Analysis?
- The Technology Comparison
- The Stream
- Apache Hadoop
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- About the Real-Time Big Data Tools
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Storm
- Apache Spark
- Apache Cassandra
- Apache Hbase
- The Real-Time Big Data Tools—Uses
- The Real-Time Big Data—Use Cases
2. An Introduction to the Zookeeper
- Distributed Applications
- Challenges for Distributed Applications
- Partial Failures
- Race Conditions
- ZooKeeper Characteristics
- ZooKeeper Data Model Types of Znodes
- Sequential Znodes
- The Virtual Machine
- The ZooKeeper Installation
- Configuration of the ZooKeeper
- The Command Line Interface of ZooKeeper
- The Command of the Line Interface of the ZooKeeper
- The ZooKeeper the Client APIs
- The ZooKeeper Handling Partial Failures
- The ZooKeeper Leader Election
3. Introduction to the Kafka
- Apache Kafka Introduction
- Kafka History
- Kafka Use Cases
- Aggregating User Activity Using Kafka—Example
- Kafka Data Model
- Partition Distribution
- Kafka Architecture
- Types of Messaging Systems
- Queue System—Example
- Publish-Subscribe System—Example
- Kafka Guarantees
- Kafka at LinkedIn
- Replication in Kafka
- Persistence in Kafka
4. About Installation and Configuration
- Installation and Configuration
- Kafka Versions
- OS Selection
- Machine Selection
- Preparing for Installation
- Stop the Kafka Server
5. About the Kafka Interfaces
- An Introduction to the Kafka Interfaces—
- How to Create a Topic?
- How to Modify a Topic?
- What are Kafka-topics.sh Options?
- Creating a Message
- What are the kafka-console-producer.sh Options?
- Reading a Message
- The kafka-console-consumer.sh Options
- Reading a Message—
- Java Interface to Kafka
- Producer Side API
- The Consumer Side API
- Compiling a Java Program
- Running the Java Program
- Java Interface Observations