- An Introduction to the Text Mining
- TM Packages in R
- Regular Expressions
- Sentiment Analysis
- Topic Modelling
- Network Analysis
- Network Analysis of tweets
The Text Mining with R online certification insights the professionals in the Text Mining with R, how to handle the unstructured data. The training modules enable the candidates how they would be able to deal with the text-based data analysis and integration of the unstructured data analysis. Focusing on the subject matter the candidates will all learn all from introduction to the clustering, network analysis, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, TM package in R and regular expressions lies in between, which all are considered as a very essential part of the module in making a data analyst understand the ethics of Text Mining with R.
Here are the key points of the Text Mining with R:
- The candidates will learn how to analyze the unstructured data
- Learn how to make a better analysis of the text-based data
- What is unstructured data analysis?
- What is the importance of Regular expressions in Text Mining with R?
- Analysts, who works with unstructured text data
- Managers, who have to analyze the text-based data
- The profession, who analyze the existing data analytics
The candidates should have an understanding on R and knowledge of basic statistics, prior opting Text Mining with R training