Learn how to create reports using the various reporting mechanisms and tools of SSRS and Power BI with Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Training Certification Course from Multisoft Systems. Get trained in one-on-one and corporate trainings and avail perks like lifetime e-learning access, after training support and globally recognized training certificate.
Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Training Certification Course offered by Multisoft Systems has been curated to teach participants how to design financial reports with the help of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft Power BI tools and capabilities. Designed for power users, technical students, administrators and developers, this course imparts knowledge on various aspects involved in financial reporting, such as types of reports; SSRS report designs, report layout, best practices, security of reports; creating and modifying reports; creating financial reports using report designer; creating a basic report on Power BI; configuration process of Power Bi with Finance and Operations; creating analytical reports using Power BI Desktop; security of Analytical Reports and more.
With Multisoft, you get the opportunity to learn from global subject matter experts and avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support. Participants will receive one-on-one /corporate instructor led training sessions for this course. After successful completion of the program, participants are awarded with a globally recognized training completion certificate.
Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Course Objective:-
- Learn types and examples of reporting
- What are SSRS and types of SSRS report designs?
- How to create and modify financial reports/
- Best practices of designing reports
- How to work with Power BI Reports in Finance and Operations?
Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Power Users
- Technical students
Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Course Prerequisites :-
- Basic understanding of enterprise resource planning systems
- Knowledge of finance and accounting processes
- The ability to use formulas in Microsoft Excel
Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Course Certification :-
- Multisoft Systems provides a globally recognized training certificate after successful completion of Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Training Certification Course.