The Apache Spark: It is an open source processing engine that builds around the speed, the ease of use, and the analytics. This has better efficiency than MapReduce program because it can process large amounts of data, which is required to lessen the latency processing, which is quite common in the MapReduce.
Following benefits that a candidate can learn by attending the Apache Spark course:
- Know how the Spark performs at the speeds of up to 100 times faster than Map Reduce for iterative algorithms or interactive data mining.
- Know how the Spark provides the in-memory cluster computing for lightning speed and supports Java, Python, R, and Scala APIs for ease of development.
- Know how it can tackle the wide range of data processing scenarios by combining SQL, streaming and complex analytics together seamlessly in the same application.
- Know how the Spark can run on the top of the technologies like: Hadoop, Mesos, standalone, or in the cloud. Moreover, It can access various data sources likewise: HDFS, Cassandra, HBase, or S3.
- The aspirants with software development background, who want to gain acquaintance in big data analysis will want to check this out. This course focuses on Spark from a software development standpoint.
- The software developers, who is responsible for processing the large amounts of data
- The aspirants want to learn something for a new career in data science or big data, Spark is the important part of it.
The candidates should have awareness about the fundamentals of Hadoop.