ANSYS training imparts the skills to develop the product design and use the simulation methods to solve the most challenging product engineering problems. This training allows users to analyze large product models before actual manufacturing. The participants explore about the software’s new innovations, including pre-processing functionalities; coupled physics capabilities; and high-performance computing advancements. The learning curve expands and allows the candidates to accomplish multiphysics workflows in structural, electromagnetics and thermal domains.
By the end of the training the following skills are inculcated in you:
- Working of Finite Element Modeling (FEA)
- Implementing bottom-up and top-down construction in basic and advanced Solid Modeling
- Creating geometric entities and work planes
- Importing solid models and IGES files
- Meshing the solid models and defining its generation and density
- Applying loads in different disciplines
- Static and Advanced Structural Analysis
- Describing the terms used in thermal analysis
- Setting the analysis preferences among different types of thermal analysis
- Solutions and Postprocessor
- Calculate error estimation in solution
- Using ANSYS report generator
- Capturing data tables, lists, images, and animation for the report
This training is recommended for the candidates who perform finite element analysis (FEA) of mechanical parts or fluids.
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in product design and engineering are the ideal participants for this course.