MOSES is used for Hydrostatic and Hydrodynamic Analysis in large organizations. Go for the Bentley MOSES Basic course if you are associated with or want to get associated with Offshore Installation Projects! Multisoft Systems is providing this course with highly experienced subject matter experts. Used in accurate calculation and simulation of Offshore Floating Systems, this software solution helps the professionals in dealing with the with installation problems of time domain and frequency domain.
Bentley MOSES Basic Training is now available at Multisoft Systems with software access and digital learning materials. This 2-decade old training and certification organization has designed this course for Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Production Engineers. This 24-hour course is also ideal for working professionals who are looking forward to change their career direction. It will prepare you to solve a specific set of problems associated with the operation of this software.
Bentley MOSES Basic Course Objectives:
- How to deal with Offshore Operations?
- How to do Lifting, Launching, Loadout, Transportation, Upending, and Float over?
- How to work with Hydrostatic, Hydrodynamic, Mooring and Structural simulations?
- How to predict the In-place performance of moored systems?
Bentley MOSES Basic Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
Bentley MOSES Basic Course Target Audience
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Working professionals who are looking forward to a change in their career direction
- Corporate companies those want to enhancing the ability of their workforce
Bentley MOSES Basic Course Prerequisites
Bentley MOSES Basic Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this Bentley MOSES Advanced Basic Training.