The Drafting Training for CATIA V6 2013x is for the CAD/CAM/CAE professionals who are yelling to bring perfection in their drafting and model designing for the mechanical industry. The training helps the candidates in gaining hands-on experience so that after this training they would be able to make a better use of the training. Through this Drafting Training Courses, the candidates would learn draft tools, BOM, filtering assembly views, view creation, secondary views, editing drawings, filtering assembly views, customizing the drawing sheet and the all that the professionals required to bring perfection to the models geometry creation and modification, dress ups, dimensioning as well as annotations.
After completing this Drafting Certification for CATIA V6 2013x, the candidates would be able to:
- Understand the view of 2D in CATIA
- Understand how to import the IGI model for drafting
- Understand the use of geometry in drafting
- Create the Predefined Profiles
- Define what the Corner and Chamfer is?
- How to edit the drawing sheet
- How to print the Drawing
- How to customize the drawing sheet?
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Some of the downstream users
The candidates should have working experience of basic operations for using CATIA V6.