SOLIDWORKS is a 3D CAD design software program that allows the manufacturing companies to improve their product development process, and SOLIDWORKS API is used to automate and customize the SOLIDWORKS software. Learning the functions of API helps professionals to automate design processes by reducing design time and eliminating potential errors.
We, Multisoft Systems, have exclusively designed the SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals Training course to teach the participants the techniques of using the Visual Basic scripting language (VBA) in order to access the SOLIDWORKS’ features and functions. In its successful completion, the participants become proficient in using the SOLIDWORKS API to automate and customize SOLIDWORKS.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Work with the VBA programming language and the SOLIDWORKS API object model
- Able to easily automate parts, assemblies and drone functions
- Automate design processes by reducing design time and eliminating potential errors
- A professional who is interested in learning the SOLIDWORKS API is eligible to pursue the SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals Training.
- The aspirants of the SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals Training need to have basic knowledge of SOLIDWORKS Essentials and visual basic programming.