CCNP ENARSI 300-410 : Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems has designed the 300-410 ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services Training to introduce interconnectivity of software and hardware devices within an organization – it is technically known as a network. The wide-ranging modules of this hands-on course allow the professionals in improving the organizational decision-making process. It gives strong network managing skills and helps them in qualifying for professional-level job roles. The modules help students in understanding the methods of building a secure internal network and ensure consistent, stable, and necessary connectivity.
Ideal for System Engineers, Network Administrators, System Administrators, CCNA Professionals, and Enterprise Network Engineers, this course will also teach the techniques of configuring VRF-Lite and policy-based routing. To pursue this 300-410 ENARSI course at Multisoft Systems, you are supposed to carry basic knowledge around implementing LANs, network fundamentals, network automation, and the techniques of managing network devices and securing network devices.
- How to configure and verify policy-based routing?
- How to configure and verify VRF-Lite?
- How to describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection?
- How to troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA?
- How to troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP?
- How to troubleshoot network problems with the use of Cisco DNA Center assurance?
- How to troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)?
- How to deal with the router security features?
- 40 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- System Engineers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Enterprise Network Engineers
- Aspiring CCNA Professionals
- IT Professionals who want to clear their ENARSI 300-410 certification training
- Basic knowledge of implementing LANs
- Basic knowledge of network automation
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- General understanding of managing network devices and securing network devices
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the 300-410 ENARSI : Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services Training.
Module 1: Layer 3 Technologies
- Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
Module 2: VPN Technologies
- Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
Module 3: Infrastructure Security
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- Troubleshoot router security features
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
Module 4: Infrastructure Services
- Troubleshoot device management
- Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Center assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)