Amazon Cloud training is a comprehensive and solutions-based training program providing an overview of Cloud Computing through Amazon Web Services (AWS). The candidates will be exposed to the functionalities of core AWS services, architecture patterns, key concepts, applications, security, and data recovery. Getting high quality learning experience from the industry experts and practicing proven best practices equips you with AWS skills. The newfound knowledge supported with hands-on practice will help the learners come up with effective solutions to use technology in a practical environment.
At the end of Amazon Cloud training course, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Differentiate between SaaS, PaaS, HaaS, and IaaS
- Familiar with various cloud infrastructure – Search engine, MapReduce, Grid Computing
- Understand Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), and Elastic Block Storage (EBS) in detail
- Handle Instance Management, Queue Service, Capacity Planning, AutoScaling
- Replicate Mysql Server in cloud
- Manage Virtual Private Cloud
- Software Developers
- System Administrators
- IT Managers
The professionals and aspirants looking for solid understanding and practical exposure on how to leverage the benefits of cloud computing.