Multisoft Systems is a certified training partner of Microsft and delivers a practical hands-on experience on Azure Databricks. This DP-090T00 course is designed for data scientists having experience in Pythion who need to learn how to apply their data science and machine learning skills to Azure Databricks.
Azure Databricks is a cloud-scale platform that is used to explore, prepare, and model data. At Multisoft, you can expect the perks like module-wise assessments, mock tests, advance analytical reports, recorded videos after training, and digital learning materials. Go for this DP-090T00: Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with Microsoft Azure Databricks Training if you want to integrate Databricks machine learning processes with Azure Machine Learning. You should have basic knowledge of machine learning concepts and working knowledge of Python to pursue this course.
In its successful completion, you will learn:
- How to use Azure Databricks to train a machine learning model?
- How to use MLflow to track experiments and manage machine learning models?
- How to provision an Azure Databricks workspace and cluster?
- How to integrate Azure Databricks with the use of Azure Machine Learning?
Microsoft Exam DP-090T00 Online Training
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This course is specially designed for data scientists who want to learn the techniques of applying their data science and machine learning skills to Azure Databricks. The aspirants need to have work with experience in Python.
- To earn this DP-090T00: Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with Microsoft Azure Databricks Training, you should have experience of using Python while working with data, and carry basic knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the DP-090T00: Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with Microsoft Azure Databricks Online Training.