CCSE R77 (Check Point Certified Security Expert) training imparts the fundamental knowledge on implementing VPN solutions, configuring and upgrading of gateways, configuring of security policies and monitoring the networks. The training focuses on how to configure and manage Security Gateway on the GAiA operating system, so that the candidates would be able to score well in the CCSA R77 exam.
Moreover, through CCSE R77 Course Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Install and manage the security acceleration solutions
- Manage the external as well as the internal access to business resources
- Protect the gateway from network vulnerabilities, including messaging and mail content
- Assign the permissions and configure the rules on web servers and gateways
IT professionals willing to clear the CCSE R77 (Check Point Certified Security Expert) exam to configure and manage the GAiA operating system security gateway.
The candidates should have following prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of networking
- Understanding Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Understanding Internet and TCP/IP experience