Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Cover the fundamentals of key issues in the information security world, including the basics of ethical hacking, information security controls, relevant laws, and standard procedures.
Module 2: Foot Printing and Reconnaissance
- Learn how to use the latest techniques and tools to perform foot printing and reconnaissance, a critical pre-attack phase of the ethical hacking process.
Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Learn different network scanning techniques and countermeasures.
Module 4: Enumeration
- Learn various enumeration techniques, such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Network File Sharing (NFS) exploits, and associated countermeasures.
Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Learn how to identify security loopholes in a target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems. Different types of vulnerability assessment and vulnerability assessment tools
Module 6: System Hacking
- Learn about the various system hacking methodologies—including steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks—used to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
Module 7: Malware Threats
- Learn different types of malware (Trojan, virus, worms, etc.), APT and fileless malware, malware analysis procedure, and malware countermeasures.
Module 8: Sniffing
- Learn about packet-sniffing techniques and how to use them to discover network vulnerabilities, as well as countermeasures to defend against sniffing attacks.
Module 9: Social Engineering
- Learn social engineering concepts and techniques, including how to identify theft attempts, audit human-level vulnerabilities, and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Learn about different Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS) attack techniques, as well as the tools used to audit a target and devise DoS and DDoS countermeasures and protections.
Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Understand the various session hijacking techniques used to discover network-level session management, authentication, authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and associated countermeasures
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Get introduced to firewall, intrusion detection system (IDS), and honeypot evasion techniques; the tools used to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses; and countermeasures.
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Learn about web server attacks, including a comprehensive attack methodology used to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructures and countermeasures.
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Learn about web application attacks, including a comprehensive web application hacking methodology used to audit vulnerabilities in web applications and countermeasures.
Module 15: SQL Injection
- Learn about SQL injection attacks, evasion techniques, and SQL injection countermeasures.
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Understand different types of wireless technologies, including encryption, threats, hacking methodologies, hacking tools, Wi-Fi sedcurity tools, and countermeasures.
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Learn Mobile platform attack vector, android and iOS hacking, mobile device management, mobile security guidelines, and security tools.
Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Learn different types of IoT and OT attacks, hacking methodology, hacking tools, and countermeasures.
Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Learn different cloud computing concepts, such as container technologies and server less computing, various cloud computing threats, attacks, hacking methodology, and cloud security techniques and tools.
Module 20: Cryptography
- Learn about encryption algorithms, cryptography tools, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), email encryption, disk encryption, cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.