- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and goals of Employee Central
- Identify the different tiles used in the Home page for Employee Central
- Set administrator permissions
- Manage Foundation Object records
- Add a new employee into the system
- Define permissions for Employee Self-Service transactions
- Define permissions for Manager Self-Service transactions
- Modify an employee’s record using HR Edit
- Set up and run a Mass change
- Terminate an employee and redistribute any remaining direct reports
- Define event reasons and workflows
- Leverage MDF for employee central
- Create business rules using EC rule scenarios
Looking to become a skilled Cassandra Database Administrator? Look no further than Multisoft Systems! With our expert-led training, you'll learn from global subject matter experts in IT and gain the skills needed to effectively manage and maintain Apache Cassandra databases. Join us today and take your career to new heights!
Cassandra is a distributed NoSQL database system that is designed to handle large amounts of data across many commodity servers. A Cassandra Database Administrator course teaches students how to design, configure, and manage Cassandra databases, ensuring that they operate efficiently and reliably.
The course typically covers topics such as Cassandra architecture, data modeling, query optimization, performance tuning, security, and backup and recovery. Students will also learn how to integrate Cassandra with other systems, such as Spark, Hadoop, and Kafka. Hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios are often included in the course, allowing students to apply their knowledge in practical situations. At the end of the course, students will have the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage and maintain a Cassandra database system. Overall, a Cassandra Database Administrator course is ideal for database administrators, developers, and IT professionals who are interested in learning how to design, configure, and manage distributed database systems using Apache Cassandra.
In Multisoft Systems, candidates get one-on-one and corporate training by global subject matter experts of the Cassendra Database Administrator course. In the Cassendra Database Administrator course, a team of professionals guide candidates to gain hands-on experience through real-world assignments and projects which will help candidates to advance their skills. With an industry-based curriculum, Multisoft Systems delivers project-driven corporate training. Once candidates enroll for themselves for Multisoft Systems’s Cassendra Database Administrator course then will be getting lifetime access to the online learning environment, digital course materials, round-the-clock after-training support, and video recordings, and once the complete the course successfully candidates will earn globally recognized certificate.
- Understand the fundamentals of Cassandra, including its architecture and data model.
- Install, configure and manage a Cassandra cluster, including understanding partitioning and replication strategies.
- Monitor and troubleshoot performance issues in a Cassandra cluster, including identifying bottlenecks and optimizing configurations.
- Develop and execute backup and recovery plans for a Cassandra database system, including restoring data from backups and handling failures.
- Understand the security considerations for a Cassandra cluster, including authentication and authorization mechanisms and data encryption options.
- Use tools and utilities for managing a Cassandra cluster, such as nodetool, cqlsh, and cassandra-stress.
- Design and implement data models for Cassandra, including understanding how to denormalize data and use secondary indexes effectively.
- Understand best practices for scaling a Cassandra cluster, including adding and removing nodes and managing data distribution.
- Develop expertise in data modeling, Cassandra Query Language (CQL), and Cassandra's internal architecture to effectively manage Cassandra database systems.
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- The target audience of a Cassandra database administrator course would typically include individuals who are responsible for designing, configuring, and managing Cassandra databases. This would typically include database administrators, DevOps engineers, and software developers who are involved in building applications that use Cassandra as a backend datastore.
- To become a Cassandra Database Administrator, you will need to have some prerequisite knowledge and skills. Here are the typical prerequisites for a Cassandra Database Administrator course:
- Knowledge of basic database concepts and structures, including SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with Linux or Unix command-line interface and shell scripting.
- Understanding of networking principles, including TCP/IP protocols and routing.
- Familiarity with Java programming language and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of distributed systems and their architectures.
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and principles.
- Multisoft Systems provides a training certification after successful completion of The Cassendra Database Administrator course.