Data Science with SAS is an advanced technology in the world of data analytics. The training on Data Science with SAS would help the candidates to achieve their career goals by making them understand what PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC UNIVARIATE and PROC CORP are along with data analytics concepts such as: clustering, decision tree, and regression and their implementation in their respective organizations. Moreover, fresher graduates would get a chance to learn how to handle real time issues and resolve them with the help of advanced SAS tools.
Following are some of the highlights that the aspirants would learn from the training:
- Learn how to use the techniques for amending and merging the datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. The candidates would get a chance to learn all about the SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation.
- Learn the data exploration techniques using SAS and use them later in their project
- Learn the OPTMODEL procedure and make use of it
- Developing understanding on formulating and model and solve the data optimization by using SAS.
- Understanding the types of Macro variables, SQL clauses, Macro function SYMBOLGEN System options and the %Macro statement
- Understanding the role of GUI, Library statements, SAS, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Learn what is hypothesis testing, statistics and advanced statistics techniques. Learn How to implement the techniques such as: linear regression, Clustering, logistic regression and decision trees.
- The Analytics professionals, who are willing to work with SAS
- IT professionals looking forward to switch their career in the fields of analytics
- The Software developers, who are interested in making and continuing their career in analytics
There is no prerequisite for this course, anyone willing to make their career in data analytics and want to gain expertise on the data science tools should join this course.