- Module 1: Understanding and Exploring Your Foundry Ontology
- Module 2: Developing Your Ontology
- Module 3: Configuring Object Views
- Module 4: Building Object Visualizations in Quiver
- Module 5: Intro to Application Building in Workshop
- Module 6: Intro to Workshop Common Operating Pictures
- Module 7: Intro to Actions
- Module 8: Intro to Functions
- Module 9: Building Object Views with Workshop
- Module 10: Intro to Application Building in Slate
Multisoft Systems is engaged in providing Palantir Foundry Data Science Course to Business Managers, Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Process Managers, and Big Data Analysts. This course will help you in learning the techniques of building Object Visualizations in Quiver, configuring Object Views, and using Application Building in the Workshop.
Palantir Foundry is an enterprise data management platform that offers all-in-one tools for exploring datasets, building models, and creating visualizations, with an emphasis on data lineage and reproducibility of datasets. We, at Multisoft Systems, are offering Palantir Foundry Data Science Course to help Business Managers, Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Process Managers, and Big Data Analysts.
Multisoft Systems is backed by highly skilled trainers and provide this course as per industry-defined parameters. Here our trainers provide this Palantir Foundry Data Science Course in various learning modules, including One-On-One Training, Fast-Track Training, Own Schedule Training, Corporate Training, and Project Based Training.
Throughout this course, you will get Foundry knowledge, skills, and abilities, while their employers will be able to accelerate their transformation by identifying and scaling Foundry users. You will be able to leverage your IT and data support network in the Foundry operating system to increase the impact of Palantir’s software.
- How to configure Object Views?
- How to build Object Visualizations in Quiver?
- How to use Application Building in Workshop?
- How to explore Your Foundry Ontology?
- How to develop Your Ontology?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Process Analysts
- Process Managers
- Big Data Analysts
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this Palantir Foundry Data Science Training.