MemSQL is a relational database management system that is known as one of the fastest-growing databases for columnar storage and analytical workloads. The Memsql 6.5 Administrator Training program is designed to teach the techniques of installing, designing, operating, maintaining, and monitoring a cluster with MemSQL and MemSQL Ops.
Multisoft Systems proudly delivers the Memsql 6.5 Administrator Training program to help the professionals in developing their skills, leadership credentials, and work expertise. Our MemSQL experts are highly trained and carry years of experience in this domain. They are making the use of the latest technologies and putting their best efforts in turning the aspirants into industry experts.
Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- How to install, design, operate, maintain, and monitor a highly available cluster with MemSQL and MemSQL Ops.
- How to operate MemSQL with MemSQL Ops
- How to secure MemSQL and MemSQL Ops
- How to work with the fundamental concepts for the distributed architecture of MemSQL
- Operation engineers
- Database administrators
- The aspirants of the MEMSQL 6.5 ADMINISTRATOR Training Course are supposed to have previous experience with Linux, SQL, and relational database systems