HR580 - Analytics and Reporting in HCM Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is among the top-notch companies engaged in delivering the HR580 - Analytics and Reporting in HCM Training. The offered course is ideal for Managers, Team Leaders, Power Users, Data Consultants, Application Consultants, and Business Process Owners. Learning the dynamics of Analytics and Reporting in HCM will help you in ensuring a lucrative yet sustainable career. As Multisoft is an SAP accredited training company, it caters to up-to-the-dated course materials with module-wise assessments.
Pursuing this course would be a worthy decision for you if you are keen on learning the techniques to create Infosets, execute Standard Reports, access Simulated Time Infotypes, build queries using SAP Query Ad Hoc Query, configure Payroll Infotypes, or define Logical Databases.
- How to create Infosets?
- How to execute Standard Reports?
- How to build queries using SAP Query Ad Hoc Query?
- How to access Simulated Time Infotypes?
- How to define Logical Databases?
- How to configure Payroll Infotypes?
- Team Leads
- Power Users
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners
- Data Consultants
- To earn this HR580 - Analytics and Reporting in HCM Training, you are supposed to have HR305 Configuration of Master Data, HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management, and HR505 Organizational Management courses. However, the HR306 Configuration of Time Recording Course will give you an extra edge in earning the concerned training.
Module 1: Human Capital Management (HCM) Reporting
- Identifying the HCM Reporting Requirements and Toolsets
Module 2: Manager Self-Services
- Reporting on Employee Data Using Manager’s Desktop (MDT)
- Reporting on Employee Data with Manager Self-Service
- Reporting on Employee Data Using SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC)
Module 3: Standard SAP Reports
- Executing Standard Reports
- Defining a User Menu
Module 4: Logical Databases and Infosets
- Outlining Logical Databases
- Setting Up Reporting Elements
- Creating InfoSets
- Using InfoSet Switches
Module 5: Ad Hoc Query
- Identifying the Components of Ad Hoc Query
- Creating Reports Using Ad Hoc Query
- Creating Complex Queries with Ad Hoc Query
- Formatting Report Output
- Creating Dashboards
Module 6: SAP Query
- Creating Queries with SAP Query
- Modifying SAP Query Reports
- Generating Queries with Different Data and Object Selection Criteria
Module 7: Payroll and Time Management Infotypes
- Setting Up Payroll Infotypes
- Simulating Time Infotypes
Module 8: Analytical Reporting for HCM
- Creating HCM Reports with SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Viewing HCM Reports with SAP BusinessObjects
- Reviewing the Use of HCM in Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM)
- Identifying HCM Content for Operational Data Provisioning