S4F10 - Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The S4F10 - Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA â€“ 2020 training provided by Multisoft Systems aims to give you an overview of SAP S/4HANA's Financial Accounting capabilities. You will also learn how the fundamental business tasks are executed in the SAP S/4HANA system and how it deals with Financial Accounting related business requirements. Ideal for the program managers, project managers, business analysts, application consultants, team leads, power users, business process architects, and business process owners; this hands-on training is delivered as per the defined SAP norms.
The aspirants of this course are supposed to know the dynamics of accounting on a fundamental levelâ€”no matter whether they are carrying any working experience in the SAP domain or not. SAP knowledge is not compulsory for this course. The Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA â€“ 2020 course imparts the knowledge of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, and Bank Accounting.
- How SAP S/4HANA deals with Financial Accounting related business requirements?
- How are the fundamental business tasks executed in the SAP S/4HANA system?
- How to describe the motivation for SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management?
- How to overview basic business processes in the main components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA?
- Application Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Architects
- Business Process Owners
- Team Leads
- Power Users
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- This S4F10 - Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA â€“ 2020 course is ideal for professionals with basic accounting knowledge. As it is a course of individual participation, little or no SAP experience is ok for the candidates.
Module 1: SAP S/4HANA Overview
- Providing an Overview of the SAP S/4HANA
- Using the SAP Fiori Front-End
Module 2: Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP S/4HANA
Module 3: General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
Module 4: Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Management
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
Module 5: Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Customer Master Records
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales Order Management
- Analyzing Profitability with CO-PA
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
Module 6: Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
Module 7: Bank Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
Module 8: Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations