IBM Netcool OMNIbus 8.1 Administration and Maintenance training have been tailored for the Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 users and administrators; in this training the aspirants get hands-on experience in distributed deploying of the Netcool/OMNIbus. Moreover, TN035G: IBM Netcool OMNIbus 8.1 Administration and Maintenance Training insights the candidates on installation of the Netcool/OMNIbus and its deployment under high-availability configuration environment, along with the stopping and starting components, ObjectServer administration, ObjectServer automations etc.
The Course Objective of IBM Netcool OMNIbus 8.1 Administration and Maintenance Training:
- Performing the major functions of the Netcool/OMNIbus Administrator utility
- Configuring and using advanced probe functions
- Making use of both the basic as well as advanced SQL
- Customizing the Tivoli Common Reporting portal reports
- Implementing and examining the ESF-based and the multi-tiered architecture
- To Configure as well as implement Web GUI load balancing
The IBM® Netcool OMNIbus 8.1 Administration and Maintenance training, the course is ideal for the Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 administrators as well as the advanced users.
The aspirants should have knowledge of:
- Linux operating system skills
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL