IBM Certified Solution Designer-WebSphere MQ V7 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
IBM Certified Solution Designer WebSphere MQ V7 training prepares you to work as an intermediate level Solution Designer. The training focuses on the concepts of asynchronous messaging and develop the capabilities to build messaging-based applications. Participants will also learn the effective way of planning, and designing software solutions involving IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0. Through a series of training sessions, varied features including scalability, reliability, distribution, and solution performance are explained to the candidates. The technical knowledge and hands-on exposure will let the trainees gain experience working on different WebSphere MQ platforms.
On the completion of the training you will inculcate the following skills:
- Determine the different enterprise integration patterns, including data integration, Remote Procedure Call (RPC), and asynchronous messaging
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of running IBM Websphee MQ v7.0 on different platforms
- Apply IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address availability, scalability, integrity, reliability, security, recovery, performance.
- Elucidate Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) requirements
- Determine best practices for providing messaging solutions
- Implement solutions for resolving Java Message Service (JMS) and IBM Websphere MQ v7. Application related issues
Application designers and developers willing to build a career using IBM Websphere.
Candidate holding knowledge and skills as outlined below can be an ideal participants for this course:
- Basic programming concepts, IT security concepts, and data communications and networking
- Application and solution design along with awareness of high availability features
- Transaction management and database products
- Gathering business requirements, translating into IT solutions, and further implementing on multiple computing platforms (e.g., z/OS)
- Prototyping Information Technology solutions
- Know how to get information about the IBM WebSphere MQ (e.g., manuals, InformationCenter)
Candidates must appear and pass the Test 000-376 – to attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - WebSphere MQ V7.0 certification.
1. Environment for Messaging-based Applications
- Compare the various enterprise integration patterns (e.g., asynchronous messaging, Remote Procedure Call (RPC), data integration).
- Assess the suitability of IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 as a solution technology.
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of running IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 on various hardware and operating systems.
- Plan for the IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address security, recovery, availability, reliability, performance, scalability.
- Assess/apply best practices (e.g., naming standards) relating to integration infrastructure.
2. Solution Architecture
- Apply messaging and queuing paradigm to solutions.
- Use IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features, including triggering, data conversion, and message properties.
- Create messaging based solutions from business requirements.
- Apply appropriate IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address:
- Availability, scalability and capacity requirements (e.g., clustering, shared queues etc.)
- Integrity and reliability requirements (e.g., persistence, transactionality, and logging etc.)
- Message distribution requirements (e.g., point-to-point, publish/subscribe)
- Solution performance requirements.
- Illustrate Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) requirements (e.g., HTTP, URI's, etc)
- Select appropriate Support-Pacs for IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 solutions.
- Discuss and apply best practices around messaging solutions (e.g., patterns)
- Apply Message Queue Interface (MQI) and JMS capabilities.
- Use techniques for resolving JMS and IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 related application problems.
- Design test plans for IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 solutions.
- Apply best practices around solution deployment.